Wookey Hole is the heart of Somerset’s countryside, only 2 miles from the city of Wells and 20 miles from Bath and Bristol.
There is much to do during you stay here, below is just a fraction of what Somerset has to offer..
Places of interest:
- Wells Cathedral: www.wellscathedral.org.uk
- www.wellssomerset.com: Visitor Information for the City of Wells & North Somerset
- www.wellswalkingtours.co.uk – City tours and countryside rambles in and around Wells, the smallest city in England, set in stunning countryside at the foot of the Mendip Hills.
- Bishop’s Palace, Wells: www.bishopspalacewells.co.uk
- Clarks Village, Street: www.clarksvillage.co.uk
- Glastonbury Abbey: www.glastonburyabbey.com
- Active Mendip: www.activemendipvenues.co.uk
- Visit Somerset: www.visitsomerset.co.uk
- Bath & West Showground: www.bathandwest.com
- Somerset Carnivals: www.somersetcarnivals.co.uk / www.cispp.org.uk
- Glastonbury Festival: www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk